UCLA Promo Contest
Carrot is a new social messaging app that allows users to dig deeper with friends, and is offering $1,000 in cash rewards to the UCLA students that submit the best promotional ideas!
How does the contest work?
Submit an idea that would get UCLA students using the Carrot app.
Good ideas shouldn’t just get students’ attention, but get them to download the app, answer the Daily Dig and send carrots.
The easier it is to execute the idea, the better.
The cheaper it is to execute the idea, the better.
The idea can utilize the Carrot Guy, but doesn’t have to.
- Carrot founders will choose the winning idea, a single winner is guaranteed, plus top 10 runner-ups.
- Attending the Bruin Entrepreneurs Workshop on 5/23 at 7pm in Covel Commons is highly encouraged.
- $500 cash reward for 1st place, $50 for top 10 submissions.
- Open to all currently enrolled UCLA students.
- Only one suggestion per student.
- Download the app, then submit your idea below!